Thursday, August 6, 2009

laundry time!

Yesterday we went out to do our laundry. Oh how I miss my washer and dryer! However, it was so neat to see the boys play together! They truly love each other and enjoy being together! Yesterday my mom and grandma came up for a few hours. It was just delightful. I have such a great family! I told Aiden that Nana was coming and he said, "oh, I'm going to bring her a big, big hug!" It was quite cute!

Where we now do our laundry!
Kian sitting all by himself on the chair. Man he is growing up sooo fast!

I love that they love being together!

Chad doing push-ups with Aiden.
We are waiting for our clothes! Good times!

Today, Chad left the room real quick and came back to find Kian standing on top of our glass end table. Oh boy! Kian also can climb up on the couch, usually he pulls something over and steps on it to climb up, smart boy!

Kian stepped on Aiden's toy golf clubs to pull himself up on the couch. He is very proud of himself!

Kian and Aid playing on the couch together. They love each other!
Aiden is sitting on Kian's lap. Kian enjoyed it too!

Volleyball has started and it has gone quite well. I already really care for these girls and we are having a good time together. I only have 6 girls on varsity, but I actually prefer that I think! No one will complain about playing time! All 6 are good girls and I have high hopes for the season. Thanks for praying!

We are still waiting on the house. Hopefully the appraisal will be done somewhat soon! God has been very good to us here in Auburn and we have met some wonderful people already!

No comments:

Post a Comment