Friday, August 21, 2009

Headwater Park

This morning I took the boys to Fort Wayne to a new park that I looked up on the internet. Supposedly, there were fountains/sprinklers for them to play in. I had a basic idea of where I was going, but that was it. Well, I had to turn around in the downtown but found it rather quickly despite never finding the road I was supposed to turn on! It is a huge park! There are concerts there every week in the summer. It is right in the heart of Fort Wayne. We found the large fountains/sprinklers quickly and so we stayed there the entire time. Aiden and Kian LOVED it! The sprinklers came up and down from the ground. Aiden had a great time running through them. It was so nice to let them run and yell! We were the only ones there and they just had a blast! I forgot my camera in the car, so no pictures to post today! I can't wait to walk around the place and see if there is playground equipment and other stuff for the boys to do. After that I changed them and we went to the mall to grab a quick lunch. It was such a fun day! Aid and Kian are now napping and then I have volleyball practice.
We heard from our realtor today. The appraisal was done and we are waiting to hear the results from it. She is very hopeful based on the fact that the appraiser used the comps that the other realtor used to price the house. If that works out then on to the inspection! Please keep praying!
Tomorrow I have an all day volleyball tournament that is 2 hours away. Last night the girls played and fought very hard, but lost. I was very proud of them. The other team was much better than us, but we put ourselves in a position to win....baby steps right?? Hopefully by the end of the season, we will beat teams like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment