Monday, April 25, 2011

update








My cousin Jessica came over to our house a couple of weeks ago and took our family pictures. We LOVE them. I only posted 3, but Jess really captured our kids personalities!


We have had a busy house the last few weeks. For the past 3 extended weekends, we have had out of town family visiting. We love having family visit, but at the same time, it is also nice to get back to our routine and get our house back. This past Easter weekend, our family went to the Fort Wayne zoo and then went to the playground. We are so thankful that after a very rainy week, the weather was perfect! We had a great time and Mia was perfect all day long!

Mia seems to be doing well. She has started sleeping up to 8 hours a night! This makes me VERY happy! She is cooing and smiling every day and she's just a sweetie. She physically is growing and her acid reflux is doing well.

Aiden and Kian are both doing great. Aiden is reading and writing and loving it. School is getting closer to being finished for the year, which ALL of us are looking forward to. Kian is going to be 3 in less than 2 weeks! Where has the time gone? He still refuses to potty train, but hopefully soon he will want to.

Chad is going to continue his graduate studies this summer. He is taking 2 courses online and he is taking 2 classes at BBC.

I am doing well. SO happy to not be pregnant anymore! One big change for me is that I will not be coaching volleyball anymore at Lakewood. We are just too busy and I need to focus my time on my family right now, especially with having Mia and Chad doing grad school. I have LOVED coaching though and I will miss my girls!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter focusing on our Risen Savior!


2 comments:

  1. love you laura, your family is certainly growing and changing every day! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to read an update on your family! Glad Mia is doing better with her reflux. Amanda Reynolds suggested this book on potty training called "Potty Train Your Child in One Day" by Teri Crane. I got it from the library to inspire me :) It's a great book especially for children who need help making the decision to potty train. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete