Saturday, April 2, 2011

dr's appt.

Mia had her appointment with her pediatrician yesterday. She has grown to 10 lbs, 5oz which is great. The doctor wants her to have an EEG to rule out any possible issues with her brain. It will be this Thursday at a hospital in Fort Wayne. Hopefully this will be the last test given to her and the results will come back negative for anything abnormal. Meanwhile the boys have been great. They actually are playing better together than they ever have. I started praying about a month ago that the boys would start to get along better and play well together. It's amazing to me how God has answered! It makes me think about how many other things do I not take the time to pray about that God is just waiting for me to come to Him about! He delights in answering His children's prayers. Why do I think some things are not important enough to God to pray about? I am thankful I have a God who cares about EVERY part about me!!

1 comment:

  1. I just caught up on your blog. I will be praying. Having a baby that's going through some physical unknowns is so difficult. God is Yahweh Shalom (The Lord of Peace), Yahweh Tsuri (The Lord My Rock), and Yahweh Rophe (The Lord Who Heals). Thanks for the reminder to go to pray even in the little things. To God be the glory through your family's circumstances. If I could give you some advice from all that we have been through and continue to deal with...trust your instincts, journal all incidents to show a BIG picture and get the camcorder out and record incidents for the dr's to look at. PRAYING!

    ReplyDelete