Monday, November 22, 2010

Kian

Today I am thankful for Kian. He makes us laugh everyday with his larger than life personality. He is very different than his brother, but I love that about him! He is not intimidated by anyone and isn't afraid to go up to anyone. He is extremely tunnel visioned. He also is our snuggler. Kian often is more content to play by himself than Aiden and loves running around and having fun. He adores his big brother, but at the same time is mischevious and loves to push Aiden's buttons. I love cuddling and singing with this little boy. He loves his family, but is a bit more of a momma's boy than Aiden. Chad and I often laugh at how often he ends up falling on the floor, but he doesn't cry and he picks himself right up. He has a few favorite phrases that he loves to use: 1. "Dat's what I'm talkin' about." (so cute with his little lisp) 2. "Why, mom?" (He's probably said this hundreds if not thousands of times).

A few of his favorite things:
1. His blanket. Not just his blanket, Kian is obsessed with tags, such as the tag on his blanket. He will say, "where's my tag" when going to bed and will hold his blanket by the tag as he falls asleep. He also hold the tags on the inside of his pants and sides of his shirt. I don't know why, that's just Kian.
2. Trains, cars, and trucks...typical boy stuff
3. French fries, however, he doesn't like other potato items.
4. Pasta... I think he's part Italian.
5. Taking showers. I think he would prefer to take a shower with me over taking a bath. He loves to stomp in the water.
6. His family. This was already stated but Kian loves being with his family.
7. Kian asks to go to the mall. I love it! Of course, he really wants the playland which is in the center of the mall, but still, I'll take it!

I am so thankful for this little boy. I love both of my boys to death. Here are a few pictures of Kian since birth.

6 months old.
8 months old
1 year. His personality really started to come out when he turned 1.


18 months or so.



2 years old!

2 and a 1/2

a couple of days ago. Once again, time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment