Sunday, November 21, 2010

Aiden

Everyday this week I want to blog about someone I am thankful for. Today, it's Aiden. It's hard for me to believe that he is almost 5 years old! I am so thankful for this little boy. He has grown so much this year. He is polite, obedient, structured, and active. I could not ask for a better big brother. I'm not nearly as nervous to have another baby because I know he will be such a helper and will love this little girl with all his heart. He is close to reading and enjoys writing letter and numbers. He loves his family and is a bit of a daddy's boy.

A few of his favorite things:
1. He loves doing anything active. He loves punting the soccer ball, tackling with his brother and dad, riding his bike, and running. He actually golfs with Chad now too. Chad takes him to the golf course and he actually has had par putts on par 3's! It's kinda weird to think that my 4 year old is better than me at golf!
2. He loves playing games. His current favorite in Uno and Memory, but we got him the Game of Life for Christmas and I know he will love it. I think he would be obsessed with video games if we had an x-box or anything, so at this time, we don't have any of that.
3.He LOVES pasta. I think he would eat it for every meal if we let him.
4. He loves his teacher, Mrs. Rose and I think would run into the wall if she asked him to.
5. He loves singing.
6. He loves being with people.

He is such a joy to our family! Here are a few photos of him through the last 4 years:

This was a couple of days ago in our backyard.
Aiden was 3 1/2 here. I love his natural smile!
Just turned 3.


I think he is about a year and a half here. I loved those curls! He still has curly hair, but it's so thick now!
7-8 months old.

A week old

Time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment