Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chad

Today, I am extremely thankful for Chad. 8 and 1/2 years ago we married and I guess I never knew how my life would change. Not only is he a wonderful father, he is the best husband I could ever ask for. Honestly, God has blessed me beyond words for giving me this gift. I love the fact that we have so much in common with each other and actually like doing the same things. It is interesting though how certain likes change based on who you marry. For example, I never watched golf before we got married, now I actually ENJOY watching it (well, I enjoy watching Phil Mickelson). I also now cheer for the Celtics (not as much as the Bulls), Giants (not as much as the Bears), and UNC mens basketball. I am so thankful I have a husband I thoroughly enjoy being with. He is a godly, loyal, trusting man and I love him so much!



1 comment: