Friday, July 2, 2010

Baby #3!

Baby #3 is on its way! We are so excited to be able to have another one. I was a little unsure if it would be difficult for me to get pregnant this time around because of my abdominal pain (which I believe is endometriosis). God apparently decided to bless us quickly with this baby! I bought some pregnancy tests at the dollar store and they kept saying negative. I told Chad that I really thought I was pregnant. I could just tell. I called my sister who knew we were trying and told her. Her advice was to get "more than a dollar pregnancy test" and try that one. I knew Chad would not be too happy about me spending the money to get ANOTHER test, so while he was at class I went to Target and actually took the test in Target's bathroom. It was positive! I was a bit in shock. I drove back to the dorm and couldn't wait to tell Chad! All that to say, regardless of how many tests Chad said I took (I believe he currently says 17). I only took about 5 until it said pregnant.
My tentative due date is March 5th. So far, I feel....pregnant! I guess that's a good thing. Nausea started this morning and I have felt quite tired, but otherwise, it's going well. We told Aiden and his reply was that he wanted a sister (not a big surprise). He is so excited to have another baby in the house. Kian could care less.
We are going to find out what the baby's gender is, which will be a first for us. We sold/gave away all of our baby clothes, so I would like prepare a little bit. Of course it would be fun to have a little girl; however, I would be just fine if God decided He wanted us to have 3 sons. What a busy household that would be! Yes, this is our last child (unless God shocked us), regardless of gender! We are so thankful for this little baby!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you blogged! I'm so happy to follow yours, follow mine so we can stay in touch sweetie!

    ReplyDelete