Wednesday, November 11, 2009

where is hell??

yeah, I know, I'm a terrible blogger. We've been so busy doing stuff on the house and basketball just started. It's a bad excuse I know. I can't believe that it's already November! Not just that, it's November 11! Where does time go? Kian is 18 months old! Wow..that's amazing. There was a time I didn't know if he would even make it to 18 months with how much he cried and now what a complete joy he is to our family. He has so much charisma that draws people to him. I am so blessed that God gave me such wonderful children!


The boys loved trick or treating. Aiden went as Zorro and Kian was a lion. Aiden especially had a blast!
Auburn had it's trick or treating on the 30th. After that we went to Elkhart and the next morning mom and I went to Chicago to buy a few things for the house. Our check came from the government for our house which in itself is huge! Our realtor told me that not one of her clients has received it yet. They amended their taxes in June and still have yet to get their check. We amended ours the end of September and received it 4 weeks later! I was praying that we would get it before I left for Chicago with mom so I had more freedom to purchase some things... it came 4 days before. I had so much fun! We went to Ikea, Lowes, Home Goods, and several other places. I was able to get art, pillows, other decor, a bookcase, faucet, light fixtures, etc. The light fixtures still aren't up, but everything else is! It's been so much fun getting the house the way I want it. Seriously, so much fun!

The boys and I drove past a cemetary yesterday and Aiden commented on how dead people were there. I started talking to him how it was just their bodies that were in the cemetary. Humans have souls and either go to heaven or hell when they die. We talked for a while about what each were and how to go to heaven. It was basically left there. Before bedtime, Aiden asked me, "Mommy, where's hell?" Chad and I talked to him a little more about it. I don't think he understands much yet about it, however, I am glad that the conversations are starting about God. My prayer is some day in the near future he will understand that being a Christian is not about religion, but about a relationship. I don't want him to not to want to go to hell because there is fire and burning. I want him to want to be where God is for all of eternity. Last night was a good reminder to me of how much I need to be praying for my boys salvation. It really is the only thing that matters for them. Who cares if they are good athletes or love music or can say their ABC's. Nothing matters but Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment