Friday, July 24, 2009

we've moved!


We are in Auburn! It was a long day to get completely moved from place to place and lots of generous people came and helped get us settled...and we are here! It is finally hitting me that we are here. I am so glad that we have a good apartment and are close to everything in Auburn; however, I am a little lonely now! I already miss my parents! Isn't that stupid?? We have been gone all summer and the first night here I already missed them! I know this is where God has us and I think I am starting to be ready for this journey! We drove by the house that we are hoping to buy today. I must admit, I am in love with this house. I know I should not get my hopes up, but I can't help it. It's perfect for us! I pray that if it isn't for us, we will know quickly.

Now that we are "settled" for a little while, it's been so nice the last 2 days to think, "what should we do today?" I actually felt a little bored! It was wonderful!
Would you please pray that I feel settled here? I'm not really concerned about Chad and the boys. Aiden already has made several friends with neighbor kids and Chad has already gone to 2 of his new teams summer games. Kian will obviously just do whatever we do. Me? I'm not so sure yet. I still am so nervous about coaching volleyball. I hope that I can feel connected that way. I also am praying we find a church that fits us. I guess those are several areas to pray for us!
I put our vacation pics on my facebook today and want to share a couple here. So, enjoy!


We house sat at the beginning of the summer for some friends of ours and they had a marvelous pool!My parents and Chad at Cocoa Beach. We used to vacation there when I was younger and it was very cool to show Chad everything that we used to do.All of the boys in the ocean. Kian thought it was so cool. Aiden was actually quite fearful of the waves at first, but eventually starting liking them more.Kian eating his first sand.


Kian was a little pooped and fell asleep under a blanket.

Aiden also was a bit tired after the beach!


This one and the next couple are while we were in Disney World. I love these of the 2 of them.



Kian giving his demonstration of how to ride a roller coaster.



Kian cupping Aiden's face.



The cousins at the park. Aiden had such a blast with them!


Carson, Jackson, Mason, and Aiden

No comments:

Post a Comment