Thursday, June 18, 2009

Will we ever have a home??

We have been waiting on the appraisal of the house we want to buy. Today we found out that it was appraised for $20,000 BELOW what we accepted. We were shocked. Our realtor knows that it was not done correctly. It was appraised at 1,052 square feet instead of over 1,350. Apparently, the guy figured out the square feet by the dimensions of every room instead of by the outside of the house. Well, we are waiting to hear if it is changed. Please pray that this all gets figured out. If it doesn't we will lose the house and that freaks me out a little bit. Chad keeps reminding me that God is in control, it's just hard to think about being back to square one with all of the work we have put in!

We are house sitting for this week at some friends of ours. The boys are having a great time! There's a pool, basketball hoop, air hockey table, ping pong table, playground set, and fuse ball table. I think Aiden thinks it's heaven. At bedtime he keeps telling me that he's only going to sleep a little bit- too much to do of course. (To be honest, I think I am most excited that we get to sleep on a king size mattress!)

Tonight I have my first volleyball open gym in Auburn. Please pray for me...I'm super nervous! Chad has coached at a basketball camp all this week and today is the last day. I am trying not to get overwhelmed with everything that has to be done this summer. I am trying to think one day at a time. We just ordered all of Chad's textbooks for grad school. I am praying that the boys handle change well. This entire summer we will be at different places, not a whole lot of stability for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment