Monday, January 9, 2012

Insanity

Yeah, I know... 4 posts in one day, but I hadn't updated from Christmas!
Well, today I started a workout program called Insanity. It truly is insane! My friend Lisa and I have committed to doing this for 2 months at 6am. We measured and weighed our bodies and wrote everything down and we put a little wager on who will lose the most inches. I gained about 4-5 pounds over the holidays and need to get back to business. This exercise dvd series is extremely intense and although I probably won't be able to do much at first, it's a great challenge! My goal is to lose 20 pounds these next 2 months and to stay committed to this program. Every 2 weeks we take a fit test to see how we are improving and we also measure and weigh ourselves. I am excited and a little frightened about the next 2 months, but I know I can do it! I will keep the blog updated with any progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment