Friday, October 7, 2011

blessed

There are days I find it very easy to get overwhelmed by circumstances and forget how blessed I am. Well, today was one of those days where I just sat back and realized how extremely blessed I am. I have a husband who works so hard so that I can stay home with our kids. I have three beautiful kids who I absolutely am nuts about. I have a great home and have wonderful friends and family. Lastly, I have a wonderful God who has for some reason allowed all of my dreams to come true! Seriously, it doesn't get any better than that!
Today I was in task mode. Chad thinks I am often in this mode, however, it's not too often about cleaning! Today I got so much done around the house. I cleaned windows, vaccuumed, cleaned the ceiling fan, swiffered the walls (they were SO dusty!), washed and put away 2 loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, washed and put away all of the dishes, and sorted through the kids clothes for clothes they have outgrown. I have too admit, I am kinda proud of myself. This afternoon, I am listening to Pandora. If you have never been on pandora.com, you are missing out. You can put any type of genre or artist in and pandora will make you an entire radio station of just those types of songs. Anyway, I am listening to Michael Buble Christmas music, so all of the crooners basically. I am in heaven. I know, I know... it's only October (which is why I NEVER listen to it with Chad). Anyways, I was singing some of the Christmas songs and Mia was playing in her exersaucer and this was the look she was giving me:



Apparently, she enjoyed the concert! Blessed, blessed, blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment