Monday, March 7, 2011

could this finally be the day?

It is just about 5 am and I have been up all of the night. I know that my body needs sleep, but excitement, nausea, and nerves have taken over. We are to be at the hospital at 6am to begin the induction. I am so excited at the thought of meeting my daughter, am nauseous because that's what I've been this pregnancy, and nervous that my body won't progress and the doctor will send me home. I have been praying alot tonight and know God is in control. However, I find it easier to believe that in my head than in my heart.
Last night was a rough night saying goodbye to the boys. My parents are watching them while we are in the hospital. Aiden was so emotional. He just sobbed with big alligator tears. I think he finally understands and knows that I will be in the hospital. I tried to remind him that he will have so much fun at his papa and nana's and that mommy will be out of the hospital soon and he will have a new sister. I asked him to help take care of Kian and that I loved him so much. Chad continued to remind me that it was a good thing to see Aiden cry. It means he will miss us and shows how much he loves us even though he doesn't show it all the time. I am also nervous for the transition for Kian. He's not used to not being the youngest. He still loves to cuddle and snuggle on the couch and I guess I am nervous he will feel left out or unimportant.
However, I am STOKED to meet Mia. I just can't wait to have her apart of our family. Please pray that everything goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment