Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ultrasound

October 2nd, we were unexpectedly able to get an ultrasound. With both Aiden and Kian, we were surprised by their gender. This time we decided to find out. I was a little nervous as the tech started the ultrasound. I was shocked to hear her say, "you are having a little girl!". I started to cry, not because I was I didn't want a boy. I was just so excited to be having a little girl! We feel so blessed that God is entrusting another little life to us and we can't wait to meet her! On the way home, Chad asked me if I wanted her to have red, curly hair. I told him that I really don't care. That's true, but I sorta would like the baby to have curly hair. :) As I walked through the baby girl section in babier r us, I felt like I was in a dream, but it was fun none the less! Chad and I have a few names that we are throwing back and forth, but feel free to leave your imput!

2 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay yay yay!! I am so excited for you! I think your little family will be PERFECT for a little girl! She will "finish" you off nicely!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! another hibbard! and a girl is awesome!

    ReplyDelete