Monday, October 19, 2009

we are well! Finally!

It looks as though the sickness bug if finally leaving our house! This weekend was miserable for me. The boys finally seemed to be feeling better and then it hit me. Today I am better than yesterday. I am hopeful that it will not hit Chad. He seems to be invincible to sickness somehow.
The boys are doing great. Aiden has been in the habit of saying, "I really think I'm right." to everything he thinks is right. For example, at lunch he told me that he didn't like his sandwich and I replied that his sandwich was good and he needed to eat it. He replied, "I really think I'm right." Let's just say that didn't fly with mommy. I'm realizing we are reaching a different stage with Aiden. It's no longer an obeying issue as much, it's more a manipulating, attitude problem. It weird to think that he is almost 4 years old! I am amazed that he will be in school next year! Kian's big thing right now is saying "no" to everything. Even if he actually means yes, it doesn't matter. He is communicating better, but without words. He points and grunts to what he wants. Hopefully soon he will talk!
Sectionals for volleyball is this Thursday. I'm a little nervous! Our new window for the house is getting installed today. I am very happy about that! I can finally open and shut my bedroom window!
Shan and Everson are coming today from Spokane! I am very excited to spend some time with them! Overall, life is good!
We have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment